Industrial FiltersDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Henan Dongchen Century Puriflcation Technology Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
No.386, beihuan road, muye district, xinxiang city, henan province
- Website: http://www.dccfilters.com/ http://dcsjjh.thorndikedaycare.com/
(1) The pall Pall filter element should be installed at the suction port of the pump:
Surface oil filters are generally installed on the suction line of the pump, the purpose is
The larger impurity particles are filtered to protect the hydraulic pump. In addition, the filter capacity of the oil filter should be more than twice the pump flow rate, and the pressure loss is less than 0.02 MPa.
(2) The pall filter element is installed on the pump outlet oil line:
The purpose of installing the oil filter here is to filter out contaminants that may intrude into components such as valves. The filtration accuracy should be 10-15 μm, and it can withstand the working pressure and impact pressure on the oil circuit, and the pressure drop should be less than 0.35 MPa. Also install
The safety valve is blocked against the oil filter.
(3) The pall filter element is installed on the return line of the system: this installation acts as an indirect filter. A back pressure valve is generally installed in parallel with the filter, and the back pressure valve is opened when the filter is blocked to a certain pressure value.
(4) The pall filter element is installed on the system branch oil circuit.
(5)Pall filter separate filter system: large hydraulic system can be set up with a hydraulic pump and oil filter to form an independent filter
In addition to the oil filter required for the entire system, the pall filter hydraulic system often installs a special fine oil filter in front of some important components (such as servo valves, precision throttle valves, etc.) to ensure their normal operation. .