Collaborative Robot with AGVDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Henan Zengkun Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
No.2 Penglai Road Luoyang National University Park 3-2-407 Jianxi District, Luoyang City, Henan Province
- Website: http://www.hnzkmachinery.com/ http://www.thorndikedaycare.com/com/zengkun01/
Collaborative robot with AGV has The functions of automatic identification, loading and handling goods. The AGV of the lower part of the robot has the ability of good track setting and positioning, high stability and high stability. It can work freely in a wide range of spherical space by the 6 degree of freedom manipulator. So that it is suitable for using in the surroundings of warehouse and shelf . As for the logistics warehouse, it has the advantages of multi direction before and after positioning, the load / weight ratio is large. The maximum working range can be extended, the future can be customized with arms and discreet.
Collaborative robot patents
Collaborative robot customers
Collaborative robots are mainly used in industrial fields. What are the advantages of Collaborative robots compared with traditional industrial robots?
1. High safety. Traditional industrial robots are very dangerous to human beings because they can not perceive the existence of human beings and foolishly obey the established procedures completely. Therefore, human beings and robots must keep the necessary distance. Collaborative robots can perceive human existence by equipping with multiple sensors, so there is no need to isolate human from human by using safety fence. Human and robot are always interacting and cooperating with each other to complete their work.
2. Simple operation. Most of the Collaborative robots have very small hosts, very small limitations on the installation site, very easy to install, and can manually adjust the position or move. Traditional robot programming is very complex,time-consuming, and requires professionals to deal with it. The manufacturer of Collaborative robots will match the corresponding system software for it, and the programming becomes easier, so task conversion can be carried out frequently.
3. Low cost. The cost of use has always been an important problem to limit the application of robots. In traditional robots, the cost of robot body accounts for 25% to 30% of the total cost of the system. The rest of the cost is about robot programming, installation and special shielding workshops. The cost of Collaborative robots mainly lies in the cost of learning, operation, installation and configuration, etc.